Browse older articles by clicking on a category or tag below to find articles of interest.
TagsActivities Ammonites BCGS Bivalves Black Country Brachiopods Canals Christmas Climate change Collecting collections Collectors Dinosaurs Dud Dudley Dudley Earth history Earthquake Extinct Fossils geological maps Geology Glacial Ice Age Identification Igneous rocks Italy Limestone Microfossils Minerals mines Mining Murchison Museums Places Rocks Seven Sisters Societies The Dudley Bug Trilobites Vesuvius Video volcano volcanoes Workshops Wrens Nest
Join usIf you share our passion for geology why not join us by becoming a member of the Black Country Geological Society
- Object Name: Sedimentary Rock
- Object Name: Rock
- ObjectNumber: 003781
- Summary: The specimen is a white coloured sedimentary rock which is unidentified.
- Description: The unidentified sedimentary rock narrows in shape towards one end and is white in colour. Within the rock there are some lenticular angular clasts, which appear to be elongated across the width of the specimen.
- Field Collection Place: Unknown
- Colour: White
- Geological Complex:
- Unidentified rock
- Associated Period:
- For more information contact: Dudley Museums Service