Browse older articles by clicking on a category or tag below to find articles of interest.
TagsActivities Ammonites BCGS Bivalves Black Country Brachiopods Canals Christmas Climate change Collecting collections Collectors Dinosaurs Dud Dudley Dudley Earth history Earthquake Extinct Fossils geological maps Geology Glacial Ice Age Identification Igneous rocks Italy Limestone Microfossils Minerals mines Mining Murchison Museums Places Rocks Seven Sisters Societies The Dudley Bug Trilobites Vesuvius Video volcano volcanoes Workshops Wrens Nest
Join usIf you share our passion for geology why not join us by becoming a member of the Black Country Geological Society
Sulphide, Silicate and Carbonate Minerals
- Object Name: Sulphide, Silicate and Carbonate Minerals
- ObjectNumber: 006117
- Summary: A specimen containing Sphalerite, Quartz and Calcite from Shropshire.
- Description: The specimen has a large areas of white mineralisation across the surface with darker mineralisation of Sphalerite.
- Field Collection Place: Snailbeach, Shropshire, UK
- Geological Complex:
- Sphalerite, Quartz and Calcite
- Associated Period:
- For more information contact: Dudley Museums Service