Browse older articles by clicking on a category or tag below to find articles of interest.
TagsActivities Ammonites BCGS Bivalves Black Country Brachiopods Canals Christmas Climate change Collecting collections Collectors Dinosaurs Dud Dudley Dudley Earth history Earthquake Extinct Fossils geological maps Geology Glacial Ice Age Identification Igneous rocks Italy Limestone Microfossils Minerals mines Mining Murchison Museums Places Rocks Seven Sisters Societies The Dudley Bug Trilobites Vesuvius Video volcano volcanoes Workshops Wrens Nest
Join usIf you share our passion for geology why not join us by becoming a member of the Black Country Geological Society
- Object Name: Echinoid
- Object Name: Fossil
- ObjectNumber: 007534
- Summary: A Cretaceous fossil Echinocorys scutata echinoid.
- Description: The fossil Echinocorys scutata echinoid is well preserved and complete. It has a rounded shape with pentagonal symmetry and dark spots along the lines of symmetry. A section has been broken off on the flat base. CB
- Field Collection Place: Unknown
- Colour: White
- Geological Complex:
- Holasteridae and Echinocorys scutata Leske
- Associated Period:
- Cretaceous (Upper)
- For more information contact: Dudley Museums Service