Browse older articles by clicking on a category or tag below to find articles of interest.
TagsActivities Ammonites BCGS Bivalves Black Country Brachiopods Canals Christmas Climate change Collecting collections Collectors Dinosaurs Dud Dudley Dudley Earth history Earthquake Extinct Fossils geological maps Geology Glacial Ice Age Identification Igneous rocks Italy Limestone Microfossils Minerals mines Mining Murchison Museums Places Rocks Seven Sisters Societies The Dudley Bug Trilobites Vesuvius Video volcano volcanoes Workshops Wrens Nest
Join usIf you share our passion for geology why not join us by becoming a member of the Black Country Geological Society
- Object Name: Gastropod
- Object Name: Fossil
- ObjectNumber: 011154
- Summary: Gastropod fossil known as Poleumita discors.
- Description: Single fossil gastropod called Poleumita discors. Forms a flat spiral gastropod free from matrix. in part encrusted with colonial bryozoans.
- Field Collection Place: Unknown
- Geological Complex:
- [Gosseletinidae and] Poleumita discors
- Associated Period:
- Silurian - Wenlock
- For more information contact: Dudley Museums Service