Browse older articles by clicking on a category or tag below to find articles of interest.
TagsActivities Ammonites BCGS Bivalves Black Country Brachiopods Canals Christmas Climate change Collecting collections Collectors Dinosaurs Dud Dudley Dudley Earth history Earthquake Extinct Fossils geological maps Geology Glacial Ice Age Identification Igneous rocks Italy Limestone Microfossils Minerals mines Mining Murchison Museums Places Rocks Seven Sisters Societies The Dudley Bug Trilobites Vesuvius Video volcano volcanoes Workshops Wrens Nest
Join usIf you share our passion for geology why not join us by becoming a member of the Black Country Geological Society
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- ObjectNumber: 018972
- Summary: A single well preserved fossil trilobite identified as Flexicalymene sp.
- Description: The fossil trilobite is well preserved and complete with only a small amount of matrix on the back. The head and about 20 body segments are well preserved. The fossil is covered with iron oxide staining. PLT
- Field Collection Place: Morocco
- Dimensions: 70mm x 37mm x 23mm
- Colour: Brown
- Geological Complex:
- Flexicalymene sp.
- Associated Period:
- For more information contact: Dudley Museums Service