We think Geology Matters, do you?
- Object Name: Trilobite
- Object Name: Fossil
- Object Name: Dalmanites myops
- ObjectNumber: GL604
- Summary: Fossil cephalon (head) of a trilobite called Dalmanites myops from the Wenlock Limestone Formation.
- Description: A fossil trilobite cephalon specimen idenified as Dalmanites myops. This calcite specimen is brown in colour. It has one complete genal spine and one fractured genal spine. Both eyes are well preserved and prominant. It is preserved within a pale grey fine grained mud matrix. AR/CB 13/04/2010
- Dimensions: Fossil - 51mm x 23mm x 8mm; Matrix - 63mm x 59mm x 34mm
- Colour: Brown
- Geological Complex:
- Associated Period:
- For more information contact: Wolverhampton Arts and Museums Service